Release Notes, Version 1.1
- Added Unicode support. Well, at least it will compile if wxUSE_UNICODE is 1 in your wx configuration.
- Fixed a bug undo - typeing a character over a selection now does the right thing.
Release Notes, Version 1.0
Release 1.0 is finally done. I have been working on it for 4 years, off and on. It is not perfect, but it is useful. I use it to write out parts for my musical groups.
- Undo/Redo. (Under GTK+ undo/redo only partially work with Cut/Paste due to broken wxClipboard in 2.6.0.)
- Part mode and score mode.
- Event logging for easier debugging and bug reports.
- Voice headers with instrument names
- Addition of long rests in part mode.
- Add the ability to choose a font for the text buffer, which is the only way I could get monospaced fonts to work under Linux.
- Fixed some transposition bugs
- Fixed Ctrl-l and Ctrl-t to work under Linux
- Fixed makefiles under Linux, esp. for unit test programs
- Fixed focus issues, esp. under Linux after redraw. Also fixed GUI 'caret' under Linux.
- Port to wx 2.6, which seems to fix a lot of the display problems under Linux.
- You can now click on the music and you the text buffer will scroll to the correct place, and visa/versa.
- Bug fixes, mostly centering around updates to files, performance improvements esp. in rendering
- There was an infinite loop on redraw that was introduced by one of the redraw fixes that I fixed.
- That refresh fix broke the multi-tune file refresh, and the refresh when going from score mode to part mode. Fixed those.
- refresh will now really refresh the screen, the file is only reparsed if the buffer contents have changed.
- Fixed a bug with the parser where the time signature doesn't get reset from cut time.
- Fixed a bug with the parser where the last number in a chord change is dropped.
- I'm currently working on getting the music to be in the same place on the screen after redraw. Currently there is a lot of scrolling involved (this works now)
- Some problems with transpose have been fixed. Transpose now works as advertised.
- Duplicate Paste error has been fixed and checked into CVS
- Build problems under Windows have been addressed, mostly with project settings